Saturday, June 27, 2009

Say Hello to my little friend... the coupon binder.

I've made my grand fourre' (into the happy hectic land of couponing. Mo & Rob are getting bitten by the addictive coupon bug.

Today I think I had my best run.. my couponing skills are becoming honed...

Behold the spoils of today's Albie's run total before tax: $44.49
Total Savings $ 102.24 Avg. per item: $0.76 (*happy tear*)





I'm like an assassin of full markup prices! AH HA HA HA!













I'm couponing tomorrow morning-- let the games begin....
Just the Four of us vs. The Inflated retail prices
SECOND RUN TO ALBIES: 2 Loafs Bread, Sticky Buns & Hefty Bags $1.19

My tall and handsome hubby put down our little bundle of crazyness tonight. Which left me open to feed my addiction... a second run to Albertsons... I have to hurry James Franco is on SNL tonight & private note-- I pretend like I would love to watch Spiderman 3 for the 27th time because of the Franco. (((Mommy Likes))






Whats that- Spiderman's James Franco? You think Couponing is hot?
Yah, we know-- thats right.. we know



1 comment: