Saturday, July 4, 2009

FREE SKIPPY PEANUT BUTTER AT ALBERTSONS



I just got back from Albies—Skippy Peanut Butter Naturals are free!

Scenario:

Buy 2 Skippy Peanut Butter Naturals (creamy, superchunk or other)
Use the $.99 coupon in the Albies store flyer (make sure to scan it twice)
The receipt machine/Catalina machine prints out:
Instantly get a coupon for $1.00 off your purchase
Instantly get a $1.00 store Catalina

I use the self check out so I can use them instantly
Total = FREE (just pay the $.10) tax

I stocked up and got 12 jars and only had to pay the tax on em!

YAY!


ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I have gotten several of the peanut butter and have gotten the three cat's for every 6 I buy but have never gotten the instant coupon you talking about. I'm in boise, idaho and have been going to the five mile and overland alb's. Where are you getting the extra coupon from ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the Albertsons at Ustick & Five Mile. It was working with the $1/2 Skippy Peanut Butter Naturals. I am not sure if it works with the other flavors of Skippy. Good Luck and Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete