Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summah-time

Ok girls the Fourth of July is upon us. I've had a great week coupon-ing all in total I've cut my weekly grocery bill total by 50%.

Couponing:

Big buys this last week.

Roman Meal Bread= Free (20 Loaves)
Gallon of Shoppers Value Milk= $ .49 (bought 8)
DiGiornio Flat Bread Melts for Matt's Lunches= $.25 each (bought 6)
Culinary Circle Gourmet Pizza's= $1.99 (plus get a free 2ltr soda)
2liter Diet Sprite & Diet Sunkist= Free w/CC Pizza (Got 8)
Snyders Pretzels= Free (Got 4)
Rhodes warm n serve garlic dinner rolls= $.69 (bought 3)
Rhodes warm n serve cinnamon roll's = $.69 (bought 2)
South Beach fiber breakfast bars in Choco-raspberry= Free (got 8)
Huggies extra thick wipes 84 ct= $.99 (bought 6)
Listerine Large Citrus mouthwash= $1.34 (bought 2) (these are usually $8.69 a week)
Kashi Go Lean Cereal double pack w/ Free Silk Vanilla Soy milk = Free (got 4)
Silk Soy Milk- Very Vanilla= Free (got 2)


This next weeks big buys are Ham and Pull Ups, but no real shockers in the Albie's. Maybe I'll take a break for a week.

Girls I'm tellin ya-- I know you're busy-- but let me know and I'll do some couponing for you ladies.

I've started passing my card around and for those who might need a henna artist. We'll see how I do. I wonder if you ladies would give me your honest opinion on what you thought of the henna I did for you.

Overall my deep freezer is full, I'm trying to keep cool and trying to handle boys and what seems to be a hot summer coming on. (cooling a 2200 sq. foot house is a bitch) (i've set up large fans with old milk jugs full of frozen ice in front of them to help.. not bad eh?)
Matt is starting a fourth job believe it or not this week. He is working at Ascent, BHA, Consulting as a supervisor, Doing commit evals for Elmore county and now doing a second private practice with another firm. I think he's trying to make up because I let him buy a motorcycle. :)

P.S. Miss you all-- please post and keep in touch. We all lead very busy lives, and it seems that this electronic medium provided more time and comfort for when we are able to share. So please share.

KAREY: How goes the high stress world of finance? Is that old biddy still on your case?

ROBIN: What is the latest on your move to Middleton?

MONIQUE: How did your "Hawk's" night go?

No comments:

Post a Comment